To: The GIS-Idea 2026 Conference Secretariat.
I would like to sincerely thank you for accepting our paper titled: “Application of GIS and Multi-Criteria Analysis for Forest Fire Susceptibility Mapping under Climate Change Conditions: A Case Study of Muong Chanh Commune, Son La Province, Vietnam” and “Wildfire Susceptibility Mapping in the Context of Climate Change Using an MCDA-GIS Integrated Approach: A Case Study of Pu Nhung Commune” I regret to inform you that, due to personal scheduling conflicts, I will be unable to attend the conference on the scheduled presentation day and, consequently, will not be able to present my paper. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and greatly appreciate your understanding. I would also like to thank the Organizing Committee for the opportunity to participate in GIS-Idea 2026. I wish the conference great success and hope for the opportunity to contribute to future GIS-Idea events.
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Best regards,
Cao Dinh Son


From: secretariat-2026--- via GIS-IDEAS <gis-ideas@geoinfo-lab.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2026 12:46 PM
To: GIS-IDEAS discuss list <gis-ideas@geoinfo-lab.org>
Cc: Linh Kim <nkimlinh204@gmail.com>; secretariat-2026@gis-ideas.org <secretariat-2026@gis-ideas.org>
Subject: [GIS-IDEAS] Re: Inquiry regarding reviewer comments for my submission
 
Dear Nguyen Nu Kim Linh,

Your paper entitled " "Climate Change Impacts on Robusta Coffee
Suitability
in Central Highlands, Vietnam: Insights from CMIP6 Climate Projections"
is included for
oublication in the GIS-IDEAS e-Proceedings which is no peer-reviewed.

Therefore, there are no reviewer comments for your submission and
it will be published after formating and editorial checks by the
Editors of the e-Proceedings.

Look forward to see you at GIS-IDEAS 2026.

Kind regards,

GIS-IDEAS Secretariat

On 2026-08-27 10:53, Linh Kim via GIS-IDEAS wrote:
> Dear Organizing Committee,
>
> I am writing to kindly inquire about the reviewer comments for my
> paper entitled "Climate Change Impacts on Robusta Coffee Suitability
> in Central Highlands, Vietnam: Insights from CMIP6 Climate
> Projections".
>
> I have received the notification regarding the preparation of the oral
> and poster. However, I have not yet received the reviewer comments for
> my submission.
>
> Could you please help me check the status and let me know whether the
> reviewer comments have already been sent?
>
> Thank you very much for your assistance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Nguyen Nu Kim Linh
> _______________________________________________
> GIS-IDEAS mailing list -- gis-ideas@geoinfo-lab.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to gis-ideas-leave@geoinfo-lab.org
_______________________________________________
GIS-IDEAS mailing list -- gis-ideas@geoinfo-lab.org
To unsubscribe send an email to gis-ideas-leave@geoinfo-lab.org