Dear GIS-Idea 2026 Conference Secretariat,
Thank you very much for accepting our paper entitled: “*Assessment of Spatial Relationships between Land Cover and Air Pollution in Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam, Using Remote Sensing and Machine Learning*”
I regret to inform you that, due to a conflict with my personal schedule, I will not be able to attend the conference on the day of our scheduled presentation and therefore will be unable to present our paper.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciate your kind understanding. I would like to thank the Organizing Committee for the opportunity to participate in GIS-Idea 2026. I wish the conference great success and hope to have the opportunity to contribute to future GIS-Idea events.
Thank you again for your understanding.
Best regards,
Đào Duy Toàn (Toan D DAO) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bộ môn Trắc địa, Khoa Cầu Đường, Trường Đại học Xây dựng Hà Nội Địa chỉ: Phòng 516 nhà A1, số 55 đường Giải Phóng, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.
Department of Geodesy & Geomatics Engineering, Faculty of Bridge and Road, Hanoi University of Civil Engineering, Vietnam Address: R.516, A1 building, No. 55, Giai Phong street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam. Số điện thoại (Mobile): +84 989 522 906 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear GIS-IDEAS 2026 Conference Secretariat,
Thank you very much for informing us about the conference policy regarding paper presentation and publication in the proceedings.
We fully understand the requirement. We will do our best to rearrange our schedule and attend the conference to present our paper as scheduled.
We sincerely appreciate your kind information and consideration. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you at GIS-IDEAS 2026 in Hanoi.
Best regards,
Đào Duy Toàn (Toan D DAO) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bộ môn Trắc địa, Khoa Cầu Đường, Trường Đại học Xây dựng Hà Nội Địa chỉ: Phòng 516 nhà A1, số 55 đường Giải Phóng, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.
Department of Geodesy & Geomatics Engineering, Faculty of Bridge and Road, Hanoi University of Civil Engineering, Vietnam Address: R.516, A1 building, No. 55, Giai Phong street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam. Số điện thoại (Mobile): +84 989 522 906 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 20, 2026 at 10:04 AM Toàn Đào Duy toandd@huce.edu.vn wrote:
Dear GIS-Idea 2026 Conference Secretariat,
Thank you very much for accepting our paper entitled: “*Assessmentof Spatial Relationships between Land Cover and Air Pollution in Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam, Using Remote Sensing and Machine Learning*”
I regret to inform you that, due to a conflict with my personalschedule, I will not be able to attend the conference on the day of our scheduled presentation and therefore will be unable to present our paper.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciateyour kind understanding. I would like to thank the Organizing Committee for the opportunity to participate in GIS-Idea 2026. I wish the conference great success and hope to have the opportunity to contribute to future GIS-Idea events.
Thank you again for your understanding.
Best regards,
Đào Duy Toàn (Toan D DAO)
Bộ môn Trắc địa, Khoa Cầu Đường, Trường Đại học Xây dựng Hà Nội Địa chỉ: Phòng 516 nhà A1, số 55 đường Giải Phóng, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.
Department of Geodesy & Geomatics Engineering, Faculty of Bridge and Road, Hanoi University of Civil Engineering, Vietnam Address: R.516, A1 building, No. 55, Giai Phong street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam. Số điện thoại (Mobile): +84 989 522 906 <+84%20989%20522%20906>